In my travels I have ‘gone’ without many simple things, when I lived in Greece (many years ago) I used to do my washing on the roof of my apartment in a big plastic bowl, so when I bought my first washing machine, I spent about an hour just watching this amazing treat go round and round. 😁👍
So 5 things I could not live without….
- Ear plugs, I’m a light sleeper and if I don’t sleep, well, you don’t want to know me. I used to live above a reggae bar and there was no chance of sleep, so my wonderful mother introduced me to ear plugs, nirvana!
- I’m going to put mobile phone in there as I think it’s essential to communicate and sometimes it’s not possible to chat to friends or family face to face, I could do without social media if I had to, just a good old fashioned phone will do
- Shallow I know but, my hair straighteners, if you saw me in humidity, you would understand, they are an important part of my existence.
- Weird one, but Comedy. I love a good comedian or a sitcom and they do say laughter is the best medicine, so I’m going to pop a stand up comedian in my pocket.
- Last one, Haribo Tangfastics 💕 if I could exist on Tangfastics only, I would be a very happy (fat, with no teeth probably) girly.